Water Resources Projects undertaken by the Firm include feasibility studies of irrigation, flood control and drainage projects, design of hydraulic structures, pump stations, river training and town protection works. Services rendered include reconnaissance surveys, topographic surveys, hydrological surveys, analysis of hydrological and climatic data, sub-soil investigations, other field investigations, agro-socio-economic and environmental studies, compilation and analysis of data, preliminary design and planning, study of alternatives, economic evaluation and cost-benefit analysis, detailed engineering design and drawings, cost estimates, preparation of technical specification, tender documents and operation manuals.
Completed works under this sector include:
- Studies under Fourth Flood Control & Drainage Project.
- Benchmark Survey for FCD-III Project.
- Evaluation Studies of Karnafulli Irrigation Project.
- Identification Survey for Minor Irrigation & Drainage works in Feni District under NRD-II Project.
- North Eastern Rivers Flooding Pre-feasibility Study in Sylhet region;
- Feasibility report, design and estimate for water control and irrigation schemes in Faridpur District.
- Protection of Habiganj, Sunamganj and Rangamati Towns.
- River Training works of Sangu River at Dohazari and Matamuhuri River.
- Revision and up-dating of Feasibility studies of Khowai River Project and Upper Kushiyara Project.