In the Water Supply Sector, SARM has undertaken design and full time construction supervision of intake works and raw water pump station, desilting basin, clarifier, rapid mixer, filter, clear well, high lift pump station, chemical building, iron removal plant, trunk pipe lines, storage reservoir and booster pump stations. SARM has also been involved in preparation of technical specifications, tender documents, bid evaluation, commissioning of water supply components and maintenance supervision.
SARM also completed an Engineering and Financial Management Study for Dhaka Water Supply and Sewerage Authority covering the existing water supply and sewerage system, present water production and use, water demand projection, future increased projection and availability of water, economics of metering and future connection demand, and tariff studies.
Completed Projects include:
- Consultancy Services for Updating/Preparation of the Storm Water Drainage Master Plan for Dhaka City (Package S-3), Under Dhaka Water Supply and Sewerage Authority
- Mathematical Modelling and Detail Survey for safe drinking water source under project of Ground water management and TPP for Survey investigation and feasibility study in Upazila and Growth center level pourashava having piped water supply system
- Construction of Intake and Connecting pipeline between Intake and Raw Water Pump Station under BMRE of Chandnighat Water Treatment Plnat at Dhaka.
- 50 mgd Water Supply Project under Crash Programme for Dhaka City.
- IDA financed 40 mgdSecond Chittagong Water Supply Project.
- Feasibility Study for Fresh Water Supply to Chalna Permanent Port.